On Episode 21 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we wrap up our two-part series talking about six reasons pharmacy graduates will struggle to build wealth and what they can do to combat these factors working against them.
Episodes 20-21 Special Giveaway
Along with this series, we are providing a YFP step-by-step spending plan (budget) template that will put you on the path to putting purpose to your spending each month. As this series highlights the factors working against us to build wealth, the reality is that we need to be more intentional about our monthly spending in order to achieve our long-term goals.
This YFP spending plan Excel template is ready to go with formulas that will allow you to easily create a zero-based budget.
Get your FREE spending plan template at www.yourfinancialpharmacist.com/budget
Featured on the Show
- Seven Figure Pharmacist by Tim Church, PharmD, BCACP, CDE and Tim Ulbrich, PharmD
- YFP Podcast Episode 20 – 6 Reasons Pharmacy Graduates Will Struggle to Build Wealth (And What You Can Do About It) – Part 1
- YFP Episode 12 – Getting Organized With Your Student Loans (Part 1)
- YFP Episode 13 – Getting Organized With Your Student Loans (Part 2)
- Student Loan Quick Start Guide by Your Financial Pharmacist
- Budgeting Tools
- YFP Episode 15 – Financial Planning Series Interview with Tim Baker (Part 1)
- YFP Episode 16 – Financial Planning Series Benefits of a Financial Planner (Part 2)
- YFP Episode 17 – Financial Planning Series – Questions to Ask When Hiring a Planner (Part 3)
- Nuts & Bolts to Hire a Financial Planner by Your Financial Pharmacist
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
- Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- YFP Podcast Episode 19 – How do Health Savings Accounts (HSA) Fit Into a Financial Plan?
Join the YFP Community!