Need a Speaker to Deliver Financial Education?
After hearing you speak at the CPFI conference, I was blessed and felt equipped to tackle all of my student loans as a recent graduate!!”
I loved how transparent [Your Financial Pharmacist] was. The personal examples and how he overcame those issues and debt were very inspiring because that’s where I am now.
I really enjoyed the pharmacist’s perspective on this topic! I am not very financially literate and actively avoid this topic. This made me really re-evaluate my spending and encouraged me to start actively doing better.
The speaker was very knowledgeable on the topic and most importantly he was a pharmacist so he knew our situation really well, which makes the finance presentation more interesting.
The program helped me to make better decisions with my money.
This topic is incredibly overwhelming and today’s lectures helped make it easier to digest and less daunting.
Schools and Organizations We’ve Worked With
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- Cedarville University
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI)
- Ferris State University
- Lambda Kappa Sigma (LKS)
- Maryland Pharmacists Association (MPhA)
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (MCPHS) Biopharmaceutical Industry Fellowships (MCPHS)
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mercer University
- Midwestern University (Chicago)
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital (Columbus)
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association (NPA)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Ohio College of Clinical Pharmacy (OCCP)
- Ohio Northern University
- Ohio Pharmacists Association (OPA)
- Ohio Society of Health-System Pharmacists (OSHP)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Presbyterian College
- Purdue University
- Rosalind Franklin University
- Shenandoah University
- Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA)
- The Ohio State University
- The University of Arizona
- The University of Findlay
- The University of Kansas
- The University of Mississippi
- The University of Toledo
- University of Charleston West Virginia
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Florida
- University of Maryland
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- University of North Texas
- University of Southern California
- University of South Carolina
- Virginia Pharmacists Association (VPhA)
Topics We Cover
Request Your Financial Pharmacist
Tim Ulbrich, PharmD and Tim Baker, CFP are passionate about increasing financial awareness and empowering pharmacists and pharmacy students to take action towards achieving financial freedom.
They have done hundreds of speaking engagements on this very important topic. Whether in person, via video; a 1-hour session or an all-day workshop, Tim & Tim are interested in crafting a session that is unique to your institution’s needs.
YFP has something to offer for pharmacy students, residents, and pharmacists at large. Whether it be a college of pharmacy, state pharmacy organization or residency program, we are interested in working with you.
If you are interested in requesting Your Financial Pharmacist speak with your group or organization, please fill out the following form.