YFP 024: 10 Financial Moves to Make Before the New Year (Part 1)
On this episode of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we begin a two-part series where we cover a list of 10 financial things every pharmacist should do to wrap up the year and to set themselves up to have an awesome New Year.
Episodes 24 Special Giveaway
Along with this episode, we have created a free checklist that will:
- Provide you a checklist of 10 financial things you should do prior to the year ending;
- Make sure you take advantage of any available end-of-year tax savings;
- Help you hit the New Year with the momentum you need to crush your financial goals!
Head on over to www.yourfinancialpharmacist.com/endofyearchecklist to get your copy today.
Featured on the Show
- YFP End of Year Financial Checklist
- Seven Figure Pharmacist by Tim Church, PharmD, BCACP, CDE and Tim Ulbrich, PharmD. Use coupon code HOLIDAY for 30% off any order through 12/25/17.
- YFP Episode 023: Have a Painless Financial Holiday (No Rx Needed!)
- Script Financial
- YFP Episodes 015 – 017: Financial Planning Series
- YFP Financial Planning Page
- YFP Episode 019: How Do Health Savings Accounts (HSA) Fit Into A Financial Plan?
- IRS Retirement Topics – IRA Contribution Limits
- YFP Episode 010: Is Whole Life Insurance a Good Investment Strategy for College Savings?
Join the YFP Community!