On Episode 22 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we discuss the importance and impact that giving can have in your life and with your financial plan. We will hear from several pharmacists throughout the show to learn about areas they are passionate about giving towards and why they choose to give despite having competing financial priorities.
Featured on the Show
- Pelotonia – http://pelotonia.org/
- PODEMOS – http://podemosu.org/w/
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF) – https://www.worldwildlife.org/
- ‘Are You in the Top One Percent of the World’ by Daniel Kurt at Investopedia
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (Pharmacist; 2016)
- Income and Poverty in The United States by US Census Bureau; 2016
- 2016 World Hunger and Poverty Facts and Statistics by www.worldhunger.org
- Pharmapreneur Academy by Blair Thielemier, PharmD
- Unbound – https://www.unbound.org/
- The Happy PharmD by Alex Barker, PharmD
- Compassion International – https://www.compassion.com/
- CRU – https://www.cru.org/us/en.html
- Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey – https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu
Join the YFP Community!