YFP 020: 6 Reasons Pharmacy Graduates Will Struggle to Build Wealth (And What You Can Do About It) – Part 1
On Episode 20 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we kick off a two-part series to talk about six reasons pharmacy graduates will struggle to build wealth and what they can do to combat these factors working against them.
Episode 20 Special Giveaway
Along with this episode, we are providing a YFP step-by-step spending plan (budget) template that will put you on the path to putting purpose to your spending each month. As this series highlights the factors working against us to build wealth, the reality is that we need to be more intentional about our monthly spending in order to achieve our long-term goals.
This YFP spending plan Excel template is ready to go with formulas that will allow you to easily create a zero-based budget.
Get your FREE spending plan template at www.yourfinancialpharmacist.com/budget
Featured on the Show
- YFP Podcast Episode 5 – The Impact of Rising Student Debt on a Pharmacist’s Income
- GoBanking Rates 2017 Survey – https://www.gobankingrates.com/saving-money/half-americans-less-savings-2017/
- BankRate Survey – http://www.bankrate.com/investing/millennials-slow-to-start-investing-in-stock-market-bankrate-survey-finds/
- BlackRock 2015 Survey – http://www.bankrate.com/investing/millennials-slow-to-start-investing-in-stock-market-bankrate-survey-finds/
- Vanguard How America Saves 2017 – https://pressroom.vanguard.com/nonindexed/How-America-Saves-2017.pdf
- Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Education Trust Employer Health Benefits Survey
- YFP Podcast Episode 19 – How do Health Savings Accounts (HSA) Fit Into a Financial Plan?
Join the YFP Community!