On Episode 18 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we welcome back to the show YFP team member and co-author of Seven Figure Pharmacist, Tim Church, PharmD, BCACP, CDE. On this episode, we talk about qualifying criteria, pros/cons and how to maximize benefits associated with the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program.
Episode 018 Special Giveaway
Along with this episode, we are providing a PSLF Checklist to ensure you are ready to go in determining eligibility criteria, where to submit required forms, and how to maximize forgiveness. Specifically, you will learn:
- Information about PSLF eligible loans and how to confirm employer eligibility to meet the PSLF requirements.
- Details about where and when to submit the employment certification form.
- Ideas to reduce your adjusted gross income (AGI) to maximize forgiveness.
You can access this FREE PSLF Checklist at www.yourfinancialpharmacist.com/pslfchecklist
Featured on the Show
- Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast Episodes 12 and 13 (Getting Organized with Your Student Loans Part 1 and Part 2)
- Loan Repayment Estimator from the US Department of Education
- PSLF Employment Certification Form
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness: Top 40 Tips to Save Thousands by Student Loan Planner
Join the YFP Community!