YFP 017: Essential Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Financial Planner
On Episode 017 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we wrap up our 3-part series about the financial planning industry and what to look for when hiring a planner. We’ll talk more about how they get paid and what specifically to ask to make sure you are hiring a planner that has your best interest in mind.
Episode 017 Special Giveaway
Along with this three-part series, the team at YFP has prepared an awesome giveaway that will give you the “Nuts & Bolts to Hiring a Financial Planner”. Head on over to www.yourfinancialpharmacist.com/nutsandbolts to get your copy today! In this giveaway, we cover:
- the benefits of hiring a financial planner;
- the different types of financial planners;
- how financial planners get paid;
- questions to ask when hiring a financial planner;
- how to find a trustworthy financial planner
Featured on the Show
- Episode 15 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast – “West Point to CFP: Tim Baker’s Journey to Becoming a Fee-Only Financial Planner for Pharmacists”
- Episode 16 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast – “3 Reasons Why Pharmacists Should Consider Hiring a Financial Planner”
- John Oliver YouTube Video (Retirement Plans: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO))
- Seven Figure Pharmacist (Chapter 15) by Tim Church and Tim Ulbrich
- Script Financial; a fee-only financial planning firm dedicated to helping pharmacists and young professionals meet their financial goals.
Join the YFP Community!