On Episode 016 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we continue our 3-part series about finding a financial planner that you has your best interest in mind. Specifically, we talk about the benefits a of hiring a financial planner; some obvious, others not so much.
Episode 016 Special Giveaway
Along with this three-part series, the team at YFP has prepared an awesome giveaway that will give you the “Nuts & Bolts to Hiring a Financial Planner”. Head on over to www.yourfinancialpharmacist.com/nutsandbolts to get your copy today! In this giveaway, we cover:
- the benefits of hiring a financial planner;
- the different types of financial planners;
- how financial planners get paid;
- questions to ask when hiring a financial planner;
- how to find a trustworthy financial planner
Featured on the Show
- The Laws of Wealth: Psychology and the secret to investing Success by Dr. Daniel Crosby
- Seven Figure Pharmacist (Chapter 15) by Tim Church and Tim Ulbrich
- Script Financial; a fee-only financial planning firm dedicated to helping pharmacists and young professionals meet their financial goals.
- Research supporting the value of hiring a financial planner:
Join the YFP Community!