YFP 013: Getting Organized With Your Student Loans (Part 2)
On Episode 013 of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast, we finish off our 2-part discussion of getting organized with your student loans as Tim Church rejoins Tim Baker as co-host. Tim and Tim dive deeper into the 4 strategies to pay off your student loans and discuss the associated repayment plans to consider. Tim and Tim also discuss refinancing and consolidation options and tackle the question of investing versus paying down debt.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The 4 strategies to take to pay off student loans
- The difference between refinancing and consolidation
- Investing versus paying off debt
Featured on the Show
- NerdWallet: https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/loans/student-loans/private-student-loans/
- gov Repayment Estimator: https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/repaymentEstimator.action
- Student loan guide: http://yourfinancialpharmacist.com/studentloanguide
Join the YFP Community!
Spread the word